Thursday, May 31, 2012

A serious conversation...

Conversation on the car on way to new house...

Me: "I don't plan to move out of this home. I plan to live there forever."

Caleb: "Until you are dead at least."

Me: " Or you put me in a home cause I've gone crazy."

Brooke; "A care home like Grammy is in?"

Me: "yes"

Caleb: "I don't think you'll ever go crazy."

Me: "Well, if I do put me in a home don't try to take care of me."

Caleb: "No, we will take care of you. You are our mommy and we won't put you in a home."

Brooke: "Oh, I'll put you in a home" (said emphatically and with attitude.)


After this, I think I should really be nicer to Brooke or try bribery. She will, after all, be the one to take care of me when I am old. As we stand now, I think she may ship me off soon!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment