Friday, May 25, 2012

House update

Well, I put together a beautiful post on my Mac using Pages. After all this work, I am unable to post this great work.  Come to find out, my new Mac comes preloaded with iPhoto, iVideo, and Garage band (all part of the iLife set), but does not come with iWeb.  Without iWeb, it seems I cannot use pages to update my blog:(.  I cannot get iWeb without buying the whole iLife set.  I don't need the whole iLife set because I already have most of it.  I will call Apple at some point to complain, but no time.


We have walls and cabinets!

 "Welcome to the Hall of Justice." Caleb said upon entering his closet.
 The wine bar.

 I cannot believe how much has been accomplished in the last week.  We have textured walls, shelving, door trims, closet bars, interior doors, the outside brick work is nearly complete, and as you can see below, we have cabinets.  Not just any cabinets, but gorgeous cabinets.  I’m not sure the pictures do them justice, but I am absolutely thrilled at how they turned out.  My kitchen is going to be beautiful!  The other wonderful, exciting, beautiful thing that is complete is the wine bar.  We almost decided agains the wine bar because of the cost.  I am so glad that we didn’t!  I would have been disappointed and it is stunning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment